I have talked before about my experience with Wikipedia. As well, I mentioned in a couple of previous posts (here and here) that the Middle Eastern Revolutions should not be considered a FaceBook revolution, but a Wikipedian Revolution.
In this post, I will outline some terms that reflects the controlling instincts of a Wikipedian:
- Stubbing: the drive to contribute
- Idling: Make use if Idle Time
- Tolerance: accepting difference
- Collaboration: work with others without expecting return
- Non-personification: can work with strangers
- Contribution: sense of giving
- Vim: taking initiative
- copyleft: does not believe in copyright. Believes ideas are contributors to other bigger ideas and it does not matter who started it
- manytasking: can work on more than one task at the same time.
- Everchanging: change world around him is the norm.
I am still working on the right choice of words. And I will explain them in another post.